The best connections
- Network of destinations and flight frequencies
- Airport infrastructure
- Accessibility by road and rail
- Maintaining and expanding the network of destinations is our most important job, which we continuously work on together with our home carrier and the other airlines. Thanks to its network Schiphol ranks among the five major hubs in Europe.
- The development of Eindhoven Airport and Lelystad Airport supports Schiphol’s Mainport function.
- Good road and rail access are essential for ensuring the connectivity of our airports.